See Sport Differently Quiz Terms of reference
1. The See Sport Differently Quiz (known as the “quiz” from here on in) is part of the See Sport Differently programme, funded by Sport England, and delivered by Royal National Institute of Blind People (charity number 226227) (“we” / “RNIB”) and British Blind Sport (charity number 1168093 working together in partnership. The quiz is being run and promoted by RNIB.
2. By taking part in the quiz, you will be invited to answer a few questions about your sight loss, physical activity and preferences about how you might like to get active. You will also be required to provide your contact details so we can share information with you about how people with sight loss can get active. Once you submit your quiz answers, you will be provided with an answer profile which will suggest an activity based on your responses.
3. The quiz is open to any individual aged 18 years or over and with a unique email address and phone number. Evidence of age may be requested.
4. We’re interested in hearing feedback on the difference that engaging with See Sport Differently and the quiz has made. To understand people’s experiences, we are carrying out a telephone survey, administered by RNIB staff, with a sample of individuals who have completed the quiz. RNIB may contact you via phone to ask if you would like to take part in this survey, and therefore we will collect your phone number in order to do so. You can decide if you no longer want to take part at any time by emailing [email protected], writing to us at Fundraising Enquiries, RNIB, The Grimaldi Building, 154a Pentonville Road, London, N1 9JE or calling 0330 002 0051.
5. The activities which may be suggested to you by the quiz could be physically challenging and may pose a risk of discomfort, illness, injury, and even death. You need to be satisfied that you are physically capable of taking part in activities without undue risk to your health or life before doing so. We do not conduct health or fitness checks on entrants and the responsibility for your ability to participate in any activities is with you as the participant.
6. If you have a medical condition or are unsure of your physical ability to take part in any activity suggestion provided as part of the quiz, you are strongly encouraged to seek medical advice from a healthcare professional prior to participating in the activity.
7. You acknowledge you are fully responsible for any physical activity undertaken as part of your participation in See Sport Differently or the quiz and in the absence of any negligence or other breach of duty by RNIB, RNIB does not accept responsibility or liability for any loss or damage arising from your involvement.
8. You acknowledge that any photography or film footage submitted or taken as part of your participation in See Sport Differently can be used for promotional and marketing purposes for this specific campaign and any future RNIB campaigns, events or activity.
10. In line with the RNIB Accessibility, Diversity, and Inclusion strategy, and to effectively evaluate See Sport Differently and quiz, we want to identify whether different groups of customers/volunteers are reporting different experiences so that we can take positive action to redress any inequities. Therefore, we are collecting some demographic and diversity information from quiz entrants to help us do this. The information that you provide here will be used anonymously to improve current and future services.
11. If you have any questions about See Sport Differently, the quiz, or need help to take part in the quiz, you can contact the team directly via [email protected] or call the RNIB Helpline on 0303 123 9999.
12. RNIB reserves the right to suspend or amend the quiz at any time if it becomes necessary to do so.